Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

school's (almost) out for summer!

as most of you know, i am a teacher by day. by night is, of course, another story.

i went back to work, from maternity leave on May 10th, hence the reason, I've not been posting much at all since then. But never fear, I've been busy...busy busy busy.

Since I don't want to bore you with the details of all the knitting, dyeing, schooling that has been going on. I'll just show you pretty pictures. Everyone loves pretty pictures.

Skirted Overalls in my Birch Blossom colorway. I never did get a finished pictures WITH the buttons.
IMG_4334 copy

flip flops

A Springtime in Hollis sweater and longies set in Comfort Wool Breezy colorway (dyed by Lauren)
IMG_4350

IMG_4348 copy

I also reverse engineered a sweater tank for my daughter, Elliot. Dyed by me on superwash in my Ichiban colorway.
IMG_4385

IMG_4403

Dyed some yarn as well...

This will be part of a set. The colorway is still drying
Part of a set...

This was a "fortunate" mistake
IMG_4440

So, yeah. That is about it. I know. Not much for 5 weeks. But work slows me down. Alot. Look for much more regular updates now that summer is a mere 4 days away! Woot Woot!

No comments: